Chiesa Evangelica di Cristo Church
Here, at the bottom of the Passer Promenade, time came to a standstill back in 1900 − at least it seems so. The Evangelical church and parsonage are situated within an idyllic English garden. This Protestant church comprises an atrium, a polygonal choir area, lateral gables and a pointed bell tower. Musical concerts featuring sacred and organ music frequently take place inside, which is notably free of religious statues. The church was designed in 1883 in neo-Gothic style by architect Hans Vollmer, while the pastoral house with three floors was built to a design by Coelestin Recla in 1896.
Mass (only in German): Sundays at 10:00